Allow "Company" to access information in HealthVault "Allow Access" buttion is disabled.

Jan 18, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Allow "Company" to access information in HealthVault "Allow Access" buttion is disabled.

Hello, I am writing a sample application which will upload patient diagnostic data to the HealthVault. For this I am using our JAXB api.

First I have created a account on HealthVault Preproduction environment and created a Patient under it.  Second from java side I have created public certificate and uploaded it against the Patient and given all the offline permission for that patient as I want to upload offline data from my application. Now I have created identiy code from Java side and trying to validate it in health vault from URL - https://account.healthvault-ppe.com/patientwelcome.aspx. When I reach the last page where it ask me to "Allow acces" for the patient. This "Allow access" buttion is disabled so I am not able to go further on my testing.

When I call service - GetAuthorizedPeople it just return me blank xml like below

<response><status><code>0</code></status><wc:info xmlns:wc="urn:com.microsoft.wc.methods.response.GetAuthorizedPeople"><response-results><more-results>false</more-results></response-results></wc:info></response>
Can some one help me finding offline patientid and record id so that I can upload offline records to under my patient accounts.
Thanks